BCT is committed to providing the highest level of protection regarding the processing of their vendors’/clients’/customers’/job applicants’/website visitors’ personal data based on applicable data protection laws and regulations at respective locations. In general, you can visit the BCT website without providing personal data. However, there are times when BCT will request personal data.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- To access the personal data held by BCT about you.
- To have your personal data corrected, for example, if it is incomplete or incorrect.
- To opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time
- To restrict or object to the processing of personal data or request erasing personal data (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law)
- To receive a copy of the personal data which you have provided to BCT (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law)
- Where you have provided personal data voluntarily, or otherwise consented to its use, the right to withdraw your consent.
Purposes for which we process Personal Data
BCT may process your personal data for legitimate purposes as follows, but not limited to:
- Marketing / promoting and providing products and services.
- Monitoring and improving our website and its content.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving/demonstrating our products and services.
- Complying with applicable local or foreign law, regulation, policy, voluntary codes, and directives.
- Establishing, exercising, or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
BCT processes your personal data for the performance of the contracts, employment concluded with you, compliance with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, or BCT’s legitimate interests to provide you with adequate and qualitative information about products and services and to prevent any excessive risk.
Transfer of Personal Data
BCT may transfer personal data, to any other body corporate or a person located in any other country. BCT shall ensure that data protection is adhered to by BCT as per the global rules and regulations. The transfer may be allowed only if it is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between BCT or any person on its behalf.
BCT retains your personal data as processed in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed in line with legal, regulatory, or statutory obligations.
Personal Data is important to us and BCT has invested significantly in technology and processes to protect the safeguarding and confidentiality of your personal data. If BCT engages external service providers to act as processor, we ensure that they adhere to the same standards as BCT. Irrespective of where your personal information is transferred or stored, we take all necessary steps to ensure that personal data is kept secure.
BCT may update this policy from time to time. The use of the BCT Websites and any products and services supplied are subject to our Terms and Conditions.